Poltman provides innovative solutions that allow you to significantly increase the value of your business enterprise applications. Our Software Modernization, Software Integration and Software Development services enable your business software systems to quickly respond to market changes with reduced risk and cost.
- reduce your costs by moving development, testing and deployment to lower-cost platforms;
- mitigate your risk through the re-use of proven application functionality;
- simplify infrastructure in your systems through the rationalization of platforms, languages and databases.
Our Software Modernization service includes:
- detailed analysis and assessment of existing applications;
- proper assessment of existing and needed resources;
- that which is necessary to implement a modernization plan;
- methods of specification and understanding of business rules;
- targeted architecture aligned with all business needs of the organization.
- new application portfolio assessment;
- targeted architecture design (which defines how existing code can be integrated into modernized architecture);
- recommended modernization paths;
- estimates - detailed estimates of the effort required for each step.
Business processes are extremely dependent on application portfolios. Software Modernization includes a range of business software transformations that remove the differences between applications that support your business and your business needs. Application portfolios have been developed over many decades. New requirements and time pressure generate an increased misalignment between business needs and software complexity. Rising complexity and declining flexibility can have real repercussions for your business. It leads to higher costs and risks, and reduces the operational flexibility of process software modernization. A lack of appropriate documentation means that many businesses are not aware of their applications' structure. The Poltman Service Modernization covers a range of activities that realign application portfolios with business requirements.
There are many organizations with hundreds of different types of software applications, open and proprietary, each with its own development, database and system infrastructure. The result is a heterogeneous mass. Enterprise Applications Integration is a sophisticated set of procedures (integration framework) with newly refined technologies which form a middleware to enable integration of applications across the enterprise(s), designed to save businesses money. A lack of proper EAI means that many existing information systems cannot coordinate or share information, resulting in a loss of revenue. An additional benefit is also derived from sharing information with applications that exist outside the enterprise. eBusiness integration is a mechanism by which information systems are connected with information systems owned by trading partners. The large challenge of EAI is that the various systems that need to be linked together reside on different operating systems, use different database solutions and different computer languages, and are often legacy systems (Software Modernization) that are no longer supported by the vendor who originally created them.
- data integration;
- vendor independence;
- a single consistent access interface to integrated applications which forms a common facade.
Our company carries out custom programming, database design, client-server and internet/intranet software application development. We have a solid team of software (also outsourcing) professionals that come from various backgrounds. The expertise that they posses embraces a wide range of custom programming skills involving the latest and most effective development technologies.
- Technical Information - on the pages of the Technical Information section we present information that enables visitors to our site, and our customers, to understand the fundamental technical issues underlying our company offers.
- Technological Offer - here we present the technological solutions that Poltman utilizes for its Software Modernization, EAI and Software Development services.